Hay Loft Hall
- No charge to groups or individuals doing benefit performances for the Barn; no deposit required. Barn provides publicity with reader board, website listing, news releases and PSA. Barn handles clean-up.
- No charge to groups or individuals doing events where the door is split 50/50 with the Barn; no deposit required. Barn provides publicity with reader board, website listing, news releases and PSA. Barn and user share clean-up.
- $125 to rent the hall for one day for a meeting or similar event and $750 for wedding receptions and private parties; add $30 per day during the heating season. The yard behind the wheel fence may also be rented for $150 per day. $200 security/clean-up deposit required. Set up and clean-up by user. Tables and chairs available to the user at no additional charge, but must be set up and put away by user.PLEASE NOTE: Since our artists and public access have priority, we do not close the Barn for private parties. We require that set up for as well as the events themselves occurs after hours. The Barn is open Thursday through Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm with early closure at 4 pm January and February. Once our expansion is complete, this scheduling conflict will be resolved.
- For use of the hall for regularly scheduled community, educational or artisan group meetings, practices or rehearsals not open to the public, contact the Barn manager.
For use in conjunction with events held in the Hay Loft Hall. $100 per day. $100 security/clean-up deposit required. Includes use of coffee maker, range, and refrigerator. No cups, plates, napkins, or utensils provided. User cleans up following the event. Barn may be able to provide staffing for serving at $12 per hour per person.Classroom space
(Barn provides space, tables, chairs. Materials provided by teacher or students unless it is something available for sale in The Shop at the Barn.)
- No charge to artists who have studio space in Barn. Use must be scheduled with the Barn manager. Barn will publicize with reader board sign, website listing, news release and PSA. Barn handles registration. Teacher responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- No charge to artists who are invited to teach in the Second Saturday program or other classes the Barn arranges. Barn will publicize with reader board sign, website listing, news releases and PSA. Barn handles registration. Teacher responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- Visiting artists who wish to conduct classes that Barn publicizes - $3 per student per session - artist handles registration; $5 per student per session if Barn handles registration. $15 fee if class is scheduled when the facility is not open to the public. Security/clean-up deposit $50. Teacher responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- The classroom may be used for small community, educational and artisan group meetings. Use must be scheduled with the Barn manager. There is no charge when the Barn is open to the public. The after-hours rental fee is $25 and a $50 security/clean-up fee is required.Space for one 6' table at the Holiday Gala $40; no charge for electrical outlet. Add $5 for wireless Internet for the day.Studio Spaces
Included in the rent: water,sewer, garbage, heat, lights, janitorial of the common area, use of kitchen, use of classroom space for instruction, access 24 / 7, web page for each resident artist, promotion of the facility and its programs. We maintain a waiting list for studio space, and want to have a wide variety of mediums inthe artisan center. Resident artisans must commit to being in their studio at least 8 hours during the open hours of the facility, and allow the public to learn about their creative process.
Studios are located on the ground floor, the second floor and in a small accessory building just outside the Barn.Contact Barn manager Leslee Miller at 509-229-3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org for studio rental information.