Hay Loft Hall
- No charge to groups or individuals doing benefit performances for the Barn; no deposit required. Barn provides publicity with reader board, website listing, news releases and PSAs. Barn handles clean-up.
- No charge to groups or individuals doing events where the door is split 50/50 with the Barn; no deposit required. Barn provides publicity with reader board, website listing, news releases and PSAs. Barn handles clean-up.
- $125 to rent the hall for one day for a meeting or similar event; add $30 per day during the heating season. $100 security/clean-up deposit required. Set up and clean-up by user. Tables and chairs available to the user at no additional charge, but must be set up and put away by user.
- For use of the hall for regularly scheduled community, educational or artisan group meetings, practices or rehearsals not open to the public, contact Barn manager Leslee Miller at 509-229-3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Serving Kitchen
For use in conjunction with events held in the Hay Loft Hall. $75 per day. $100 security/clean-up deposit required. Includes use of coffee maker, range, and refrigerator. No cups, plates, napkins, or utensils provided. User cleans up following the event. Barn may be able to provide staffing for serving at $12 per hour per person.PLEASE NOTE: Since our artists and public access have priority, for private uses of the Hay Loft Hall we require that set up for as well as the events themselves occur after hours. The Barn is open Thursday through Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm with early closure at 4 pm January and February.Classroom space
(Barn provides space, tables, chairs. Materials provided by teacher or students unless it is something available for sale in The Shop at the Barn.)
- No charge to artists who have studio space in Barn. Use must be scheduled with the Barn manager. Barn will publicize with reader board sign, website listing, news release and PSAs. Barn handles registration. Instructor responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- No charge to artists who are invited to teach classes the Barn arranges. Barn will publicize with reader board sign, website listing, news releases and PSAs. Barn handles registration. Instructor responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- For visiting artists who wish to conduct classes that Barn publicizes, a 10% surcharge is added to the class fee for the Barn's registration services. A $20 per hour fee is charged to the instructor if class is scheduled when the facility is not open to the public. Security/clean-up deposit $50. Instructor responsible for set-up and clean-up.
- The classroom may be used for small community, educational and artisan group meetings. Use must be scheduled with the Barn manager. There is no charge when the Barn is open to the public. The after-hours rental fee is $25 per hour and a $50 security/clean-up fee is required.Space for one 6' table at the Holiday Gala $40; no charge for electrical outlet. Add $5 for wireless Internet for the day.Studio Spaces
Included in the rent: water,sewer, garbage, heat, lights, janitorial of the common area, use of kitchen, use of classroom space for instruction, access 24 / 7, web page for each resident artist, promotion of the facility and its programs. We maintain a waiting list for studio space, and want to have a wide variety of mediums in the artisan center. Resident artisans must commit to being in their studio at least 8 hours each week during the open hours of the facility, and allow the public to learn about their creative process.
Studios are located on the ground floor, the second floor and in a small accessory building just outside the Barn.Contact Barn manager Leslee Miller at 509-229-3655 or email@example.com for studio rental information.